1 Day course. ABT accredited
Ombre brows and shading are carried out by using advanced skills and different needle choices. A sought after procedure that offers the client a 3D brow effect using subtle shading techniques.
This Masterclass is designed for experienced microblading technicians who hold a certificate in Microblading brows.
This Masterclas will enable you to offer a full range of microblading brow procedures, setting you apart from other technicians.
During the 1 day course you will learn:
- Manual shading methods for Strokes + Shading
- Strokes + Shading Ombre effect
- Powder brow
- Ombre brow
- Use of different pigment shades for the Ombre effect
- Use of colour dilution for Ombre effect
- Microblading blades specific for each technique
There will be a maximum number of 2 students per course.
You will have the opportunity to develop the skill first on fake skin and then carry out practical treatments on clients.