Beautifully shaped brows frame the eyes and give lift to the face
1. Look through magazines to find shapes of brows that you like
2. Eyebrows should begin in line with the inner corner of the eye
3. The arch of the brow should be just above the outer edge of the iris
4. The end of the eyebrow should not be lower than the start of the brow
5. Decide on the thickness you would like your eyebrows. Remove hair from under the eyebrow. Only remove stray hairs from above the brow.
6. Use an eyebrow make-up to fill in any gaps and perfect the shape or, to get up and go…..a permanent make-up eyebrow procedure can be used to mimic eyebrow hairs and give you a perfect but natural look.